- Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This privacy statement applies to the data processing by:
Controller: La Caddé GmbH
Managing Director: Herr Hassan Haidar
A company data protection officer has not been assigned. Currently, there is no legal obligation for the assignment of a company data protection officer.
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of its use
a) When visiting our web shop
When you visit our web shop https://www.lacadde.com, the browser used on your device automatically and without your contribution sends information to the server of our web shop. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file and will be deleted automatically, at the latest after 6 months. This information is not personally attributable to you. A combination of this data with other sources of data is not carried out. The collected information consists of the browser used and its version, the operating system used, the URL of the Website previously visited (Referrer-URL), the hostname of the accessing computer (abbreviated IP address), a time stamp, the access status and, if applicable, the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website;
- to ensure comfortable use of our website;
- to evaluate the system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is derived from the data collection purposes listed above. We will not use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you under any circumstances.
In other respects, your personal data will only be collected and used to the extent necessary to provide our content and services, e.g. when you register on our website or log into an existing customer account, or when you order products. The collection and use of your personal data in these cases is regularly only exercised with your consent. An exception applies in those cases where prior consent is not possible for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
The processing of your personal data in these cases may be based on the following statutory regulations:
- Art. 6 subs. 1 lit. a GDPR serves us as a legal basis for processing operations in which we obtain your consent for a specific processing purpose.
- Art. 6 subs. 1 lit. b GDPR, insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract, e.g. when you purchase a product. The same applies to such processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, such as inquiries about our products or services.
- Art. 6 subs. 1 lit. c GDPR, insofar as we are subject to a legal obligation that requires the processing of personal data, such as to fulfil tax obligations.
- Art. 6 subs. 1 lit. d GDPR in the event that vital interests of you or any other natural person necessitate the processing of personal data.
- Art. 6 subs. 1 lit. f GDPR applies on the basis of our legitimate interests, e.g. when using service providers in the context of order processing, such as shipping service providers or when carrying out statistical surveys and analyses as well as recording registration procedures. Our interest is directed to the use of a user-friendly, appealing and secure presentation and optimization of our website, which serves both our business interests and your expectations.
b) When contacting us by means of e-mail or telephone
If you have any questions related to our services, we offer you the possibility to contact us by e-mail or telephone.
When contacting us by e-mail, the e-mail address of the sender is automatically transmitted.
When contacting us by telephone, the phone number of the outgoing call's subscriber is regularly transmitted depending on your personal settings.
The processing of this personal data is necessary so that we know from whom the request originates and in order to be able to answer it. This is also the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data. Further information can be provided voluntarily. It is up to you to decide whether you wish to provide further data or not.
The necessary and required data processing for the purpose of carrying out a contractual relationship is executed based on the legal entitlement pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR. For further processing purposes, your voluntary consent is generally required pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For personal data sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation ends when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
c) When contacting us via our contact form
If you have any questions, we also offer the opportunity to contact us via a contact form provided on the website. We require a valid e-mail address and your name so that we know who sent the request and so that we can respond to it. Further information may be provided voluntarily. It is up to you to decide whether you wish to provide further information.
The necessary and required data processing for the purpose of carrying out a contractual relationship is executed based on the legal entitlement pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR. For further processing purposes, your voluntary consent is generally required pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s.1 lit. a GDPR.
- Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if
- you have granted your explicit consent in the individual case, according to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure is required pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests, unless your interests, fundamental rights or fundamental freedoms, which require the protection of personal data, prevail,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. subs. GDPR constitutes a legal obligation, as well as
- if disclosure is permitted by law and required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you, according to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR.
- E-mail advertising upon registration for the newsletter
The following information will inform you about the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedures and your rights of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter, you declare your consent to the receipt and the described procedures.
Content of the newsletter: We send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications containing advertising information (hereinafter "newsletter") only with the consent of the recipient or a statutory permission. If the contents of the newsletter are specifically described within the scope of registration, they are decisive for the consent of the user. In addition, our newsletters contain information about our products, offers, promotions and our company.
Double-Opt-In and logging: The registration to our newsletter takes place in a so-called Double-Opt-In procedure. I.e. after registration you will receive an e-mail in which you will be asked to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that nobody can register with external e-mail addresses. The registrations for the newsletter are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the registration and confirmation time, as well as the IP address. Likewise, the changes of your data stored with the dispatch service provider are logged.
Dispatch service provider: The Newsletter is sent via "Newsletter2Go", a newsletter mailing service of the provider Newsletter2Go GmbH, Nürnberger Straße 8, 10787 Berlin, Germany. You can view the data protection policy of the dispatch service provider here:https://www.newsletter2go.de/datenschutz/.
We use the dispatch service provider on the basis of our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR and an order processing contract in accordance with Art. 28 sec. 3 S. 1 GDPR.
Newsletter2Go GmbH is a German company, which is subject to German jurisdiction and German and European data protection laws. This includes, among other things, the obligation of all employees to maintain data secrecy, the employment of a data protection officer and regular checks of the data protection measures by an external inspection agency. Newsletter2Go processes personal data on our behalf as a processor on the basis of a contract for order processing. The data you enter for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter will be stored on the servers of Newsletter2Go in Germany. Newsletter2Go enables us to analyze our newsletter campaigns. For example, we can see whether a newsletter has been opened and which links have been clicked on. We can also see whether certain predefined actions were carried out after opening. For example, we can see whether you have made a purchase after opening the newsletter. Newsletter2Go also allows us to divide the newsletter recipients into different clusters. Thereby the newsletter recipients can be subdivided e.g. by age, gender or place of residence. This way the newsletters can be better adapted to the respective target groups.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we need an email address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the email address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter. The dispatch of the newsletter and the measurement of success connected with it is based on the consent of the recipients according to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a, art. 7 GDPR in connection with § 7 sec. 2 no. 3 Unfair Competition Act (UWG) or on the basis of the legal permission according to § 7 sec. 3 Unfair Competition Act (UWG). The registration procedure is recorded on the basis of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR. We are interested in the use of a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves our business interests as well as meeting the expectations of the users and also allows us to provide proof of consent. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to ensure that the newsletter is sent by mutual agreement. You can cancel the receipt of our newsletter at any time, i.e. revoke your consent. You will find a link to cancel the newsletter at the end of each newsletter.
Registration data: To subscribe to the newsletter, it is sufficient for you to enter your e-mail address.
Statistical survey and analyses - The newsletters contain a so-called "web beacon", i.e. a file the size of a pixel, which is called up by the server of the dispatch service provider when the newsletter is opened. Within the scope of this retrieval, technical information, such as information about the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of retrieval are first collected. This information is used for the technical improvement of the services on the basis of the technical data or the target groups and their reading behavior on the basis of their retrieval locations (which can be determined with the help of the IP address) or the access times. The statistical analysis also includes the determination whether the newsletters are opened, when they are opened, and which links are clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients. However, it is neither our nor the dispatch service provider's intention to monitor individual users. The evaluations serve us much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our contents to them or to send different contents according to the interests of our users.
The use of the dispatch service provider, the implementation of statistical surveys and analyses as well as the logging of the registration procedure are conducted on the basis of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our interest is directed towards the use of a user-friendly and secure newsletter system which serves both our business interests and the expectations of the users.
Cancellation/revocation - You can cancel the receipt of our newsletter at any time, i.e. revoke your consent. At the same time, your consent to its dispatch by the dispatch service provider and the statistical analyses expire. A separate revocation of the dispatch by the dispatch service provider or the statistical analysis is unfortunately not possible. You will find a link to cancel the newsletter at the end of each newsletter. If users have only subscribed to the newsletter and cancelled this subscription, their personal data will be deleted.
- Use of data for payment processing
If you choose a payment method offered by the payment service provider "PAYONE GmbH", the payment will be processed by PAYONE GmbH, Lyoner Straße 9, 60528 Frankfurt am Main, Germany, to whom we pass on the information you provide during the ordering process as well as information about your order (name, address, account number, bank code, as well as possibly your credit card number, invoice amount, currency and transaction number) in accordance with Art. 6 subs. 1 s. lit. b GDPR. The passing on of your data is executed exclusively for the purpose of the settlement of payment with the Payone GmbH and only to the extent that it is necessary for this purpose. You will find further information on the data protection of "Payone" at the following Internet address: https://www.bspayone.com/DE/de/privacy.
Functional Cookies are small text files that are placed in your browser history and through which settings already made and other changes you have made during your next visit are reconstructed.
These functional cookies ensure that our website functions properly. These cookies are stored for a maximum of 2 years, after which they are automatically deleted. The use of functional cookies enables the following functions:
- the storage of products that you have placed in the shopping cart or on the wish list,
- the saving of your entries during checkout or during an order so that you do not have to enter this data again,
- saving default settings such as language, location, number of search results, etc.,
- the recording of your browser settings in order to optimally display our website on your screen,
- the detection of misuse of our websites and services, e.g. by registering several successive and failed login attempts,
- the uniform loading of the website so that the website remains accessible, or
- Save your login data so that you don't have to re-enter it each time.
You have the option of blocking the setting of these cookies and deleting cookies that have already been set. For further information, please refer to the help function of your Internet browser. However, we must point out to you that certain functions on our website are no longer available or only available in a restricted form if you do not allow these functional cookies.
Analysis tools for statistical purposes
To determine which content from our website is of most interest to you, we continuously measure the number of visitors and the most viewed content. We use the data collected in this process for statistical purposes, in particular
- to record the number of visitors to our websites,
- to record the respective visiting times of our website visitors,
- to record the visit sequence of different websites,
- to assess which parts of our website need to be modified, or
- for website optimization.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
In particular, the analysis tool Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, which is explained in more detail under figure 6. Of this privacy statement is used.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created.For further information, please refer to the help function of your Internet browser. However, disabling cookies completely may lead to the deactivation of certain features of our website.
- Google Web Fonts
We have integrated the "Google Fonts" service for displaying fonts. This service is provided by Google LLC (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). For the integration, a processing of your IP address is technically necessary so that the content can be sent to your browser. Your IP address will therefore be sent to Google. This processing of data is carried out to safeguard our legitimate interest in the optimization and economic operation of our website and is based on Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, providing an appropriate level of data protection according to Art. 45 GDPR (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Analysis and tracking tools
The use of the analysis and tracking tool listed below is based on Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures we use, we pursue the purpose of ensuring a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our website, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see no. 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and needs-based website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be connected to any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an individual assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be used to their full extend.
In addition, you may prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link: Prevent tracking by Google AnalyticsAn opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information on privacy matters related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
- Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- to request access to your personal data processed by us pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its details;
- to demand without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR;
- to demand without undue delay the erasure of your personal data held by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for the compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose to its erasure, we no longer need the data, but you require the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller without hinderance pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 7 subs. 3 GDPR, to withdraw your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to file a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
- Right to object
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 subs. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object against the processing of your personal data at any time in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this action related to your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to withdraw or object, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data security
We use the Transport Layer Security method on our website, more commonly known as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), as a hybrid encryption protocol for secure data transmission over the Internet, coupled with the highest level of security supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology, instead. Whether a single (sub-) page of our website is encrypted is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser. In addition, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in compliance with technological developments.